OJDS Guest Post Guidelines
We appreciate your interest in contributing a guest post to OJDS. It’s wonderful to have you on board.
Sharing your writing with us provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your expertise and establish yourself as a knowledgeable authority in the field.
We kindly ask you to carefully read through this entire page, as it provides a clear explanation of our guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we welcome.
What We Look for
For your guest post to be successful and increase the likelihood of being published on our blog, it should possess certain qualities.
These include being comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To maximize your chances of publication, please ensure that your contribution adheres to the following guidelines:
Topics We Cover
The majority of our audience comprises individuals and teams from various organizational departments.
They are seeking tips, best practices, and guides on online business, and succeeding in business.
Our goal is to create a trusted repository of information and insights that they can rely on.
Consequently, we exclusively consider content that is clear, compelling, and falls within the following categories:
- Online business
Please check our existing posts to get a feel for the tone, style and audience.
Submissions must meet the OJDS content team’s quality standards in order to get published.
We reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link). You can link to other relevant articles from our blog that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 700 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please reach out using the form below.
Consider These When You Write for Us
- We get 60-100 submissions per month. Therefore avoid sending emails asking whether your article is getting published or not. If we have selected your article, you’ll hear from us.
- We charge an editorial fee for publishing the post.
We have other options to collaborate, such as:
– Mentioning you in an existing article
– Having our team write the article for you.
Looking forward to some great articles. If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.