Best Helium 10 Alternatives For Amazon Sellers in 2023 (Free & Paid Options)
Amazon seller tools allow you to perform tasks like product research, keyword research, and listing optimization with ease.
Among the several seller tools available, many sellers consider Helium 10 the best Amazon seller tool in the market.
But is Helium 10 really the best tool out there?
In this article, I’ll talk about Helium 10 as an Amazon agency founder who has worked with over 3000 Amazon sellers, and optimized over 9000 product listings.
I’ll discuss its pros and cons, as well as the best Helium 10 alternatives that can fit your needs.
Ready to learn about these Helium 10 alternatives?
Let’s jump in.
Table of Contents
The Pros And Cons Of Helium 10
When it comes to building an Amazon business from scratch, many Amazon sellers attest that Helium 10 is the overall best all in one tool out there.
It’s not hard to see why. With so many features packed in one software suite, Helium 10 is considered a reliable Amazon seller tool that can help propel your business forward.
Helium 10 can help you discover the most profitable products, the best keywords to include in your product listings, and the perfect phrases to use for your Amazon PPC ads.
And since it is cloud-based, you don’t have to install anything on your computer. Simply log in to your account and access your products through a subscription model.
However, even with all of Helium 10’s positives, there are also a few reasons why sellers might want to look for websites like helium 10 as alternatives.
To help you determine if this software is right for you, let’s first talk about the pros and cons of Helium 10.
Helium 10 one stop solution is acclaimed by many sellers as one of the best in the Amazon business. Here are some of the robust features behind it.
One of the selling points of Helium 10 is product research. Its Black Box feature is one of the best tools for finding products with user-specified custom filters.
With Helium 10, you can find the most profitable, low-competition products in your niche with just a few clicks.
Want to find the best keywords for your product ideas? Helium 10 has the right tool for that.
Helium 10’s Magnet Tool lets you discover profitable keywords with low competition has become so much easier.
You can even use this tool to discover the relevant keywords to improve the advertising performance of your pay-per-click campaigns.
Helium10’s Cerebro tool allows you to perform a reverse ASIN search, giving you detailed insights of the keywords used by top competitors ranked on the first page.
This allows you to use the same keywords to improve your listing’s keyword rankings and organic search performance over time.
Listing optimization is crucial if you want your product details page to rank high on Amazon’s search results.
By optimizing for key terms used by your target audience, you can appear more frequently on search results. This leads to higher traffic and more sales.
Helium 10 can help you find the best keywords to target for your listing optimization tasks. By installing the Helium 10 Chrome Extension, you can also gain insight into the current health status of your listings and suggestions on improving them.
Managing your inventory can cause a lot of headaches.
Knowing when to restock, how many items to order, and how long until your items get penalized for overstocking are crucial to running a well-oiled Amazon store.
Helium 10 can help you avoid wasting money by keeping your inventory under control. By automating the restock function, product management, inbound shipment creation, and other inventory-related tasks, you can rest assured that your products will always stay in stock.
Built-In Financial Analysis
It can be easy to get lost in the finances of your store. Just because you’re making sales doesn’t mean you’re making profits.
You also have to consider the price of your goods, your selling price, amazon ads promotion costs, taxes, employee salaries, and other operating costs to run your business.
Helium 10 has a built-in financial analysis tool that lets you understand the complete financial health of your business. This data analytics tool makes tracking sales, profit, revenue, margins, and ROI so much easier.
With Helium 10’s Profits Tool, you can make smarter business decisions without compromising your financial health, all from a single profit dashboard.
Of all the Amazon tools available in the market right now, Helium 10 ranks at the top of the list.
However, there are several reasons why some Amazon sellers might opt not to use this software suite for their Amazon business.
Let’s discuss these reasons.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that Helium 10 doesn’t deserve its price. For what the software suite offers, I would be the first to say that this product is 100% worth paying for.
However, not everyone can afford the price of Helium 10. The Starter Plan, which costs $29/month, will be helpful if you’re just starting out.
However, its limited use, product queries, and keyword queries might not be enough for your needs. In that case, you have two other options:
- Platinum Plan: $84/month
- Diamond Plan: $209/month
These prices might be too high for some people, dissuading them from using Helium 10.
Now to counter this, they are offering a great discount for the readers of this article.
Steep Learning Curve
While Helium10 is a great product, getting used to it isn’t easy. With so many functions packed in one Amazon seller software suite, you have to be thoroughly familiar with each one if you want to utilize Helium 10 to the fullest.
With that said, using Helium 10 isn’t rocket science. It’s not that difficult once you get the hang of it, but you have to invest time to learn it.
The app comes with a Knowledge Base that can answer your questions regarding it. But like I said, it has a steep learning curve that few people are willing to commit to.
No Supplier Database
Unlike other inventory management and product research tools for Amazon sellers, Helium 10 doesn’t provide you with a list of suppliers’ databases.
Other tools like Jungle Scout can provide you with a global supplier database to help with product research and validation. Helium 10 doesn’t have this feature, which is valuable in connecting with the best product manufacturers.
Mediocre Google Chrome Extension
Having its own Google Chrome extension is a good thing for any Amazon seller tool, unless it’s slow and buggy.
Unfortunately, the Helium 10 Chrome extension falls under this category. It slows down the page loading speed and crashes from time to time too.
I know that this is something that Helium 10 can quickly fix with an update. But until that time comes, the Chrome extension will remain a con for this Amazon seller tool.
Best Paid Helium 10 Alternatives
While there are many Helium 10 alternatives in the market right now, not all of them have free plans.In this section, we’ll talk about paid Helium 10 alternatives that Amazon sellers love to use. We’ll also check out the pros and cons of each product.
Out of all the tools mentioned in this article, I think that, by far, ZonGuru is the best alternative to Helium10 for Amazon brands.
ZonGuru is a collection of 17 tools in one centralized platform, perfect for Amazon sellers looking to supercharge their business.
Its strength is especially seen in keyword harvesting and optimization, as well as the keyword tracker, which allows you to easily outrank your competitors in any niche you’re in.
- Product research, and product tracking and performance prediction
- Track competitor performance and identify high-performing keywords
- Enhance listing optimization with the most accurate keyword research tool
- Monitor the security of their intellectual properties
- Help you get more reviews
- Includes a Chrome extension and mobile application
- Has the necessary features to successfully run an FBA business
- It has tools for boosting your brand’s sales and preserving client loyalty
- Free demo available
- The starting plan is somewhat restricted
- Short demo period
- Relatively costly
Jungle Scout is one of the most popular alternatives to Helium 10. It is one of the leading platforms for discovering, launching, and selling products on Amazon.
Jungle Scout can help you find high-demand, low-competition keywords.
This can help you plan your products around these keywords and increase your chances of ranking in Amazon search results.
- Lets you view the historical sales data to evaluate potential and find selling opportunities
- Helps sellers discover high-demand, low-competition keywords
- Finds products with good Best Seller ranks to help you find hidden gems
- Allows sellers to gain more product reviews with review automation
- Provides several tools in one location, removing the need to subscribe to multiple seller tools
- The tool is cloud-based, which means you can access it anywhere
- It can help sellers easily avoid weak products
- Syncing Jungle Scout with your Amazon inventory can sometimes take too long or not work at all
- Customer support can take quite a while to answer back
- Although Jungle Scout has a dedicated learning center, it is not as huge as Helium 10’s learning center with video tutorials
- Basic Plan: $29/month
- Suite: $49/month
- Professional: $84/month
Viral Launch helps sellers get off the right foot by providing the necessary Amazon seller tools to scale their business.
By providing solutions for product discovery, market intelligence, keyword research, and other essential processes, Viral Launch can get you off to a great start.
- Full-scale Amazon seller tool suite that provides a myriad of services to sellers
- Market Intelligence for predicting a product’s profitability and potential
- Industry-standard Amazon Keyword tool that is great for listing optimizations, keyword insights, and building a PPC keyword database
- PPC automation feature called Kinetic PPC that specializes in automating your ad-bidding process
- Listing Dojo feature that helps you transform your product listing to improve conversion rates and product sales
- Availability of third-party browser extensions that you can use without logging in to your Viral Launch account
- Like with Helium 10, Viral Launch provides access to all its services in one location. No need to log in to different accounts.
- Viral Launch can help you avoid making costly launch mistakes
- It is easier to use and more user-friendly than its competitors
- You have to pay for external tools like the Listing Dojo separately
- Its extensions can be buggy at times
- Essentials Plan: $69/month
- Pro Plan: $99/month
- Pro Plus Ads: $199/month
AMZ Scout is one of the best tools when it comes to product research. This tool will assist you in finding high-profit, low-competition products to sell on Amazon. On top of that, it will also help you connect with local and international product suppliers.
- AMZ Scout provides a complete tool set for all kinds of Amazon sellers
- A Pro extension for Chrome and Opera users that makes it easy to find profitable products to sell
- Weekly expert tips and market insights from fellow Amazon sellers
- Lightweight keyword tracker tool that makes it easy to discover unpopular product keywords
- Reverse ASIN lookup tool to improve listing quality
- An AMZ Scout Seller’s course that helps guide beginners sell products
- Access to a database of local and international product manufacturers and suppliers
- It contains most, if not all, of the tools that you might need in your Amazon seller journey
- Its dashboard is easy to navigate
- Its pricing is cheap compared to other Amazon seller tools
- Some customers report frequent crashing when using its Pro extension for Google Chrome
- Pro Extension Plan: $16.49/month
- Amazon Seller’s Bundle: $29/month
Sellerise is a powerful tool for Amazon sellers looking for an alternative to Helium 10. With its advanced features and user-friendly interface, it’s quickly becoming a popular choice among e-commerce professionals.
- Keyword research tools to find and track profitable keywords; and analyze competitors
- Instant notifications if there are changes with a product listing
- Review request feature to ask, manage and respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Inventory management tools to track and optimize inventory levels
- Order management tools
- PPC management
- FBA reimbursement service is included in the subscription (no hidden fees like most other services require)
- Mobile app version for iOS & Android
- Cost-effective pricing plans. Sellerise also offers a free trial for new users to test out the tool before committing to a subscription
- All-in-1 tool with advanced features needed for amazon sellers
- User-friendly interface
- Available only for the USA, Mexico, Canada markets for now.
- Some advanced features require more time to understand the specifications.
Starter Plan: $19.99/month
Growing Plan: $39.99/month
Advanced Plan: $99.99/month
Pro-seller Plan: $299.99/month
Zonbase is one of the most underrated Helium 10 competitors. Of all the tools in this list, Zonbase offers the most semblance to what Helium 10 has to offer.
Zonbase has a keyword research tool, product research tool, reverse ASIN lookup tool, listing optimization service, photo enhancer service, and more.
But for me, the thing that separates Zonbase from the rest of the other Amazon tools is its “do-it-for-you” service.
With Zonbase, you can hire an Amazon expert to help handle tasks such as Amazon PPC management and product launch. You can even hire an Amazon copywriter to help improve your product listings.
This personalized task management allows you to save time to focus on expanding your e-commerce business.
- Contains a comprehensive product database of highly-profitable products that you can sell on Amazon
- Reverse ASIN lookup tool to help you discover the best keywords used by the competition
- Access to sales data to help you pick low-competition, high-demand products to sell
- Listing optimization services to help sellers improve their conversion rates and drive traffic to their listings
- “Do-it-for-you” service allows you to hire an Amazon expert to help you with product launches and PPC management
- Zonbase has a very detailed and newbie-friendly dashboard that is easy to navigate
- Fast and responsive customer service personnel
- Ability to hire experts that you can talk to 1-on-1 if you have questions
- Hiring personalized services is charged separately from your monthly subscription, which can be expensive
- Free 7-day trial
- Standard Plan: $37/month
- Legendary Plan: $67/month
Seller Labs is a software suite that empowers entrepreneurs by helping them build successful Amazon stores through paid advertising.
This app focuses on keyword research, keyword tracking, and Amazon paid advertising management. By helping you manage your PPC campaigns efficiently, Seller Labs can save you time and money.
- Automated Amazon advertising management
- Paid social advertising management on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Creative services that help sellers start a profitable Amazon business
- A dedicated team of experts who can handle your concerns when it comes to managing paid advertisements
- Enhanced photo services to help improve your product listings and increase conversion rates
- Includes training videos and dedicated forums to help you understand how to effectively use the product
- Advanced reporting and statistics to help you understand where to find more sales opportunities
- The platform is beginner-friendly and easy to use
- Can be used to keep track of pending customer reviews and respond quickly to feedback
- AI-powered advertising solutions
- Live chat support is hit or miss
- A confusing pricing structure that is based on your store sales
- Monthly plan: $49/month (for stores earning up to $50K/month)
- $99/month (for stores earning $50K up to $250K/month)
- $149/month (for stores earning $250K up to $1 million/month)
- Other options are available depending on your store sales.
AMZ Tracker is an all-in-one Amazon software that helps you track profitable keywords to help you increase your online sales.
This tool is more than just a keyword tracker. It also assists you in maintaining your organic Amazon rankings by updating your product listings with SEO-optimized keywords.
- It makes it easy to discover long-tail keywords for your product listing optimization.
- Access to the Unicorn Smasher Chrome extension, which is an outstanding product research tool
- Alerts sellers when a customer leaves a negative review
- Advanced listing optimization feature to help sellers improve their conversion rates and drive traffic to their listings
- It gives you the ability to create Super URLs for your Amazon listings. Super URLs simulate how a real customer from Amazon might search for your product on the search box
- Awesome Product Promotion tool that is connected with the Vipon Marketplace
- Hijack Alerts can protect your store from “black hat” sellers and handle malicious competitors
- Negative Review alerts
- Tools like keyword data mining and product tracker is a bit outdated
- Help videos and articles are outdated
- Bacic Plan – $50 (Monthly) or $42 (Annual)
- Professional Plan – $100 (Monthly) or $83 (Annual)
- God Mode Plan – $200 (Monthly) or $167 (Annual)
- Legend Plan – $400 (Monthly) or $333 (Annual)
Best Free Helium 10 Alternatives
There are many Helium 10 paid and free alternatives in the market. In this section, we’ll first talk about the free options, as well as the pros and cons of each.
SellerApp supercharges your Amazon business by helping you find the best products to sell, optimizing your store for smarter selling, optimizing your SKUs for improved conversion rates, and scaling your business through automation.
- Product research tool for finding profitable products
- Keyword optimization tool forAmazon SEO
- Automated price suggestions that helps you price your products competitively
- Identifies Amazon PPC keywords to mark as “negative” to help you save money
- Product sourcing capabilities
- It makes finding profitable products easy
- It gives you access to vetted and trustworthy manufacturers via its Product Sourcing feature
- The tool makes it easier to manage your ad spend and Amazon PPC campaigns through its PPC Audit tool
- Helps you calculate your ACoS, profits, and revenues accurately
- It requires a learning curve to utilize properly
- It doesn’t have mobile apps
- SellerApp doesn’t provide a separate product launch service
- Free plan available
- Pro Lite Plan: $39/month
- Professional Plan: $79/month
Overall, an excellent Helium 10 free alternative
Sellics comes with features that simplify different processes. These processes include finding keywords, researching keywords, , and managing inventory.
In my opinion, Sellics is best suited for product research and finding profitable products.
- You can use Sonar, their Amazon keyword tool, for free
- The platform is easy to learn and use
- It has a free reverse ASIN lookup tool
- The starting paid plan is a bit expensive
- Their free tools are limited
- Managing multiple Amazon accounts on one platform can be hard
- Starter Plan: $250/month
- Growth Plan: $550/month
- Pro Plan: $550/month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact their team for custom pricing
Bindwise focuses on reducing costly issues that affect your Amazon seller account’s health. From customer reviews that need attention to inventory issues, Bindwise aims to keep your Amazon store working smoothly.
- Identifies listing hijackers that are piggybacking off of your listings
- Informs you about suppressed listings
- Identifies opportunities for listing optimization
- Informs you of Buy Box losses and how you can win them
- Lets you know about negative seller feedback
- Uncovers hidden issues that can negatively affect your account
- Locates opportunities for store improvement
- Makes it easy for your customer service team to mediate negative feedback issues
- Lacks capabilities of other Amazon seller tools such as keyword research and PPC optimization
- Does not provide product sourcing opportunities
- Mainly focused on handling Seller Account issues and not creating sales or finding profitable products
- Free plan available
- Basic Plan: $19/month (limited to 100 alerts/day)
- Pro Plan: $29/month (limited to 150 alerts/day)
- Business Plan: $49/month (limited to 250 alerts/day)
- Premium Plan: $69/month (limited to 350 alerts/day)
Semrush App Center (Formerly Sellzone)
Sellzone was a set of powerful tools for ecommerce businesses owned by Semrush. However, recently Sellzone toolkit joined Semrush App Center in ecommerce category and now is represented in 9 different apps that you can buy separately and assemble your own toolkit, tailored exactly to your needs.
- Find high-demand products with smart filters and fresh product data
- Spy on competitor’s Hidden Search Terms and perform a reverse ASIN search to improve your listing’s optimization.
- Track product ranking for multiple keywords.
- Split testing to increase CTR and conversion rate
- Find long-tail keywords to target in your PPC campaigns
- Get listing hijacker alerts via email or SMS
- Monitor buy box statuses and price fluctuations
- The Traffic Insights feature allows you to spy on your competitors’ best keywords
- Most of its features are available for free
- Its Amazon SEO-focused approach makes it great for those who want to rank high organically
- Its Product Research tool is basic compared to Helium 10
- It focuses only on the Amazon US Marketplace
- Product Research for Amazon; $9.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- PPC Optimizer for Amazon; $50/mo; free 14-day trial
- Competitor Tracker for Amazon; $19.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- Keyword Wizard for Amazon; $14.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- Keyword Manager for Amazon; $9.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- Listing Quality Check for Amazon; $9.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- Search Insights for Amazon; $19.99/mo; free 14-day trial
- Traffic Insights for Amazon; $29.99/mo; free 14-day trial
Teikametrics helps Amazon sellers automate their advertising business through an AI-powered system.
With Teikametrics, sellers can optimize and grow their marketing campaigns.
- Connects and analyzes important sales data through its Flywheel 2.0 feature
- Leverages AI to optimize ad performance and eliminate guesswork
- Helps sellers save money by efficiently adjusting bids and ad costs
- Automates important advertising tasks such as keyword targeting, bidding, and campaign creation
- Since Teikametrics is AI-powered, you don’t have to worry about guesswork when bidding on your products.
- Automation allows you to save time and focus on other crucial Amazon marketing tasks.
- Its AI continuously learns, allowing your campaigns to become more efficient as time goes by
- Helps improve the ROI by cutting down on ad expenditure
- Improves ACoS, profits, and revenues
- Learning to use it to its full potential can be challenging
- Campaigns will only be as good as your input
- Basic Free Plan Available
- AI-Powered Advertising = If your monthly marketplace sales are less than $10k/month, you can try the tool for free for 30 days. Afterward, you must pay 3% of your monthly ad spend to continue using the service.
- Professional Ad Management = Plan starts at $1950/month. You must contact Teikametrics to get a full quote for other services.
How to Choose the Alternative to Helium 10
Choosing the best Helium 10 alternative can be challenging, especially if you’re just starting out.
Here are some tips for choosing the right Helium 10 alternative for you.
When choosing Amazon tools, don’t look for the one with the most features. Go with the one that complements your business strategies well.
If you need a keyword research tool to boost your organic rankings, listing optimization, and PPC keyword database, then choose the software suite with the best keyword research capabilities.
On the other hand, if you need a tool to help you discover profitable products and connect you with potential suppliers, then you have to go with the software suite that provides the best product research capabilities.
Amazon fees can rack up quickly. Other extra costs of running your business should be minimized as much as possible.
When choosing a software suite for your Amazon store, set a budget and follow it. You don’t have to break the bank when getting an Amazon tool. Some tools even offer free access for a limited time so you can test the product and see if it’s worth paying for.
Research on Google, visit forums, read reviews, and make sure you choose the perfect software for your needs.
Customer reviews can help you pick the perfect Amazon seller tool and avoid paying for products that do not live up to their promises. By researching and reading customer reviews, you can save yourself a lot of headaches down the line.
Helium 10 has a free trial that you can use forever. However, its features are lim. I recommend upgrading to a paid plan. Click here for an exclusive offer from the H10 team.
Overall, Helium 10 is the better option. Its keyword research and product research tools are top-notch. Additionally, its results are often more accurate than Jungle Scout. Its Chrome extension also works better and faster than the competition. However, ZonGuru, which is far less known, might even be better than both of them.
There are many cheaper alternatives to Helium 10 on this list. ZonGuru, Jungle Scout and Zonbase, for example, have lower monthly subscription fees than Helium 10. However, you have to decide for yourself if saving a few dollars every month is worth it compared to the better performance and service of Helium 10.
Helium 10 is still considered the best all-in-one Amazon software solution by most e-commerce store owners. However, trying out alternatives that might fit your specific needs and budget is also a smart move.
Hopefully, this article was able to help you decide on a good Amazon seller tool aside from Helium 10.
Be sure to check out our blog for great Amazon seller guides like this list of the best accounting software for Amazon sellers.
Founder of OJ Digital Solutions